Create your own dynamic and robust website and mobile app with our user-friendly features.
Power up your business with our online multi-vendor B2B or B2C marketplace technology
B2B online marketplaces are becoming popular as endless merchants find this platform an easy way to sell their products. Because this platform offers ease in doing business, experts believe that B2B trade marketplace sales.
We see from this forecast that this is the right time to create a B2B online marketplace. Start creating your B2B marketplace with must-have features.
What is a B2B Marketplace?
Business-to-Business(B2B) Marketplace is an online marketplace that acts as a center for connecting businesses and industries for buying and selling in one place. It is also called the B2B trade marketplace.
B2B marketplaces allow many businesses to supply their products to their customers through this one platform. That is why they are known as multi-vendor B2B online marketplaces. Alibaba, eBay, Amazon Business are examples of this marketplace.
Vendors on B2B marketplaces are wholesalers or any of the above people who are selling to buyers in businesses. They sign contracts with their concerned vendors to supply products. They later sell these products to their end customers.
People like suppliers, importers, exporters, retailers, wholesalers are connecting with each other here to get products for their business systems. In simple words, it is a digital marketplace where a business contacts another business to get products from it in bulk.
In B2B marketplaces, customers get products in bulk from the vendor after paying an amount for them.
If you need computers in your office for your workers in large quantities, you will make a contract with a vendor on a marketplace who is supplying computers.
Transform Your B2B or B2C Marketplace Idea Into Reality with a Turnkey Multi-Vendor Platform
FlightsLogic is the best B2B eCommerce multi-vendor marketplace platform with a wide list of all essential eCommerce features, expert technical support, ability to customize, highly scalable, and more. The platform offers a complete package to kick-start your B2B marketplace and streamline eCommerce operations.
Our fully customizable multi-vendor eCommerce solution allows for selling multiple products through a single storefront and customers can add products from different vendors to their single shopping cart. The site admin can set up shipping regulations, modify products in the marketplace, and add new sellers or vendors.
FlightsLogic is a self-hosted multi-vendor software for marketplaces suitable for both startups as well as enterprises. The on-premise platform is fully scalable, easy-to-customize, and follows agile methodologies to help you gain a competitive edge. Amazon Business, Alibaba, Rakuten, IndiaMart, and Global Sources are the top five B2B eCommerce marketplaces globally.
Our multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace development services cater to eCommerce businesses of all sizes to set up and manage marketplaces quickly, affordably, and efficiently, along with a focus on providing full control over your eCommerce store’s functionality.
FlightsLogic powered B2B Marketplace Website Software Solution comes in handy by providing you a platform to aggregate vendors, buyers at the same place and manage the selling process effectively.
Multi-vendor marketplace software comes with powerful features including an easy-to-use interface, simple payment methods, social media integrations, rewards and discounts, ratings and reviews, and more.
You can start small by taking a conservative approach and opting for an MVP. It is a minimalistic version of your B2B eCommerce marketplace. An MVP enables you to gauge the response of your target audience and pinpoint the flaws that could be detrimental at a later stage.
At FlightsLogic, we develop data-driven online marketplace solutions to help our clients establish a strong market presence. We offer the best set of features at competitive pricing. Our solutions deliver the perfect price-to-functionality ratio and this enables our clients to test their online B2B marketplace idea in the real world at an affordable price.
As a leading multi-vendor B2B marketplace software development company, we create fully functional multi-vendor marketplace platforms for adding multiple sellers and keeping track of their eCommerce sales. Our expert developers build the highly intuitive user interface and user experience that meet your business objectives with its rich feature set.
Enriched with all the necessary features, our multi-vendor marketplace can create various plans for customers and a robust system for managing the payment process for sellers.
Industries We Serve
Groceries Delivery Service
Restaurant/Food Delivery Service
B2B Freelancing Business
E-commerce App Development
FlightsLogic multi-vendor marketplace solution is crafted to build a unique and futuristic bespoke multi-vendor platform for any business use cases & for profitable business Growth.
Get a clear view on handling entrepreneurs and selling your products to active business groups through the robust FlightsLogic online multi-vendor B2B marketplace platform.
B2B marketplace platform allows one business to sell its products and other businesses to buy them. This marketplace operation is perfectly carried out with our trustworthy FlightsLogic software.
You can gain more focus on buyer and seller features that will leverage the performance of your B2B marketplace platform. Our crystal clear user interface and dedicated mobile application grab the attention of your visitors and increase your conversion rate.
One-click reorder process
Branded Dealer Storefronts
Easy Payment Method
Streamline your selling to the end-users in a unique way with your magnificent Online multi-vendor B2C marketplace platform
B2C marketplace software will facilitate sellers to sell their products directly to the consumers. FlightsLogic fulfills the overall operation of an eCommerce marketplace platform.
Hook an enormous audience globally with your multi-vendor platform by delivering endless shopping experiences, where the consumer can buy with more comfort.
Feature Rich Solution
Customizable & Scalable
Flexible revenue model
Advance search & filtering options
Secured payment gateways
Multiple language support
Developing B2B B2C Marketplaces from scratch:
While developing a marketplace from scratch, you need to first develop the overall architecture, analyze all the essential features, implement user captivating UI & UX, integrate Third Party APIs, and integrate best practices and implementation tips.
However, developing through by using a CMS solution will not only decrease the costs but also give you more flexibility in terms of logic and UI customization. You can easily find and hire eCommerce developers who are familiar with this specific CMS or at least the tech stacks on which it is built.
It provides good opportunities for UI and business logic customization. While having this flexibility, a marketplace builder can still rely on the vendor in terms of hosting, deployment, backups, etc. in most cases.
Developing from scratch is best when you are independent and in control of your project, when you require a highly custom and scalable solution, and a custom UI/UX.
You will be required by a highly professional team who should have expertise in each & every required functionality. The overall development from scratch will take a lot of time which will eventually raise the cost.
At FlightsLogic, we are having a dedicated team to develop a b2b marketplace website catering to all your requirements. We can develop as per your i.e. either by using CMS or from scratch. Tell us your requirements and we will turn them into reality.
To find the ideal B2B eCommerce marketplace platform for your business, look out for the following factors:
Customization – A customizable platform that can be personalized to cater to your business requirements is a great asset. Since not every solution allows customization, it is imperative to choose the right eCommerce platform.
Competitive pricing – Pricing is an integral factor when choosing a B2B eCommerce platform. Solutions that pack all the essential features even in a base package offer full value for money to business owners.
A Readymade solution with In-built features/integrations – A turnkey multi-vendor platform is one that delivers an online marketplace with all essential eCommerce features like bulk discounts, multiple payment methods, vendor subscription plans, and more shipped out of the box.
Built-in marketing tools – From email marketing, real-time analytics to in-built SEO support, there are several marketing tools that are essential for businesses’ marketing strategies. These tools should come pre-integrated in your choice of eCommerce platform.
Scalability – The ability to handle system processing demands either through modifications to an existing module or by integrating new modules are termed scalability. A scalable solution is vital for business growth.
Features of B2B or B2C Marketplaces
- An escrow payment feature in a multi-seller marketplace allows the admin to hold payments from being released automatically to the vendors. Admin may use this feature to set a withdrawal threshold period (in days) and minimum withdrawal limit a vendor can send a request for. Please note that automated payment systems deliver money in real-time with no escrow payments.
Multiple Payment Gateways
- Buyer-centric payment methods are an invaluable proposition for an eCommerce marketplace. From e-wallet to credit cards and COD (cash-on-delivery), there are several payment gateways that come pre-integrated in a multi-seller eCommerce software with an option to integrate more through customization. This is an essential feature that helps admin keep buyers and vendors happy.
Product Management Features (Adding Products/ Product Review Management etc)
To avoid incorrect product descriptions, attributes, or poor quality images; a reliable product catalog management system is required. It allows the admin to create an omnichannel shopping experience with uniform product data across all channels.
Moreover, product review management is another essential feature of a B2B eCommerce marketplace. For instance, nearly 57% of buyers consider positive product reviews as an important factor driving purchasing decisions on Amazon, according to Statista. The product management features allow the admin to establish the credibility of products and promote brand value.
Vendor Subscription Plan
- In the end, the admin wants to earn revenue from a marketplace, and charging a subscription fee from vendors is an ideal revenue source. An annual or monthly subscription plan could be set up for vendors in exchange for better selling opportunities on the platform. This is another must-have feature from an admin perspective.
Streamlined Shipping Management
- Better shipping and fulfillment features allow the admin to streamline the delivery process while minimizing the cart abandonment rate. With favorable shipping options, the vendor can increase sales for an eCommerce store. From creating shipping labels to retrieving shipping rates and order management, streamlined shipping management features ensure successful eCommerce operations.
Multilingual & Multi-Currency
While English is considered a global language, the majority of the population interacts and communicates in their regional languages. And, more than half of all Google searches are in languages other than English. So, for an eCommerce store, multi-linguistic functionality is crucial to being successful. It improves user experience (UX ), develops a diverse user base, and helps in expanding business globally.
Also, multi-currency is another popular integration that allows buyers to change currency on the website with just one click. In total there are about 164 official national currencies around the globe that must be incorporated for a successful eCommerce marketplace.
Tax Exemption Management
In the US, sales tax is completely governed by the states with no national sales tax law. And eCommerce sellers may have to deal with varied sales tax in different states.
Also, each state decides on which items are taxable and which are not. For instance, clothing isn’t taxable in Pennsylvania and grocery items are charged at a reduced 1% sales tax in the state of Illinois. So, it is the responsibility of online sellers to charge buyers the exact sales tax amount and remit collected taxes back to the government.
Tax Exemption management is an essential eCommerce feature that allows the admin to add states where tax is exempted. This saves sellers from charging buyers on sales tax when there is none.
A unique eCommerce multi-vendor feature, the warehouse management system enables centralized management of tasks like real-time inventory tracking or stock locations.
It allows the admin to add several warehouse locations with the nearest warehouse allocated to the customer order for faster and more accurate operations. Warehouse management is easier to configure and manage by the admin in a B2B multi-seller marketplace.
Restricted User Access
- Admins who wish to share limited store access may do so by changing the set privileges like hiding menus or particular settings from vendors. Restricted user access is particularly useful in scenarios where a vendor, for instance, sells software that doesn’t require shipping options. Here, the admin may disable shipping options for the particular vendors.
Real-Time Inventory Updates
- Another must-have feature for a successful B2B marketplace, real-time inventory updates allow better inventory management for vendors. This feature tracks the current stock level and allows the vendor to list products accordingly, keeping them informed. The majority of multi-seller marketplaces provide real-time inventory updates to vendors.
Easy Vendor Listing/Registration
- A B2B eCommerce marketplace must enable third-party vendors to easily register or create their own product listings. They must also have an individual profile page to showcase these listings to the customers. This is an essential feature for a multi-vendor store.
Separate Vendor Store
- An eCommerce marketplace must allow a separate vendor store with a unique URL on a single domain. This separate storefront allows the vendor to easily manage products, change featured images, and much more. It is a must-have feature for a B2B multi-vendor marketplace.
Bulk Price Discounts & Minimum Order Discounts
- Merchants or wholesalers often provide bulk pricing or discounts on certain products in higher quantities. This encourages buyers to purchase more and in bulk, building customer loyalty. Another discount on a minimum order value set by the seller also encourages buyers to purchase in higher quantities. Both these discounts are an invaluable addition to an eCommerce marketplace.
- Different sales tax in different regions calls for better management of tax. With the tax management feature, B2B eCommerce marketplace platforms allow sellers to input correct tax information and product taxes in a streamlined manner. Also, there are tax management APIs like Quickbooks that come pre-integrated in multi-seller eCommerce software to run a marketplace successfully.
Customer Segmentation And Associated Product Price
- Also termed as market segmentation, customer segmentation means dividing potential customers into discrete groups in a market. This division is based upon customers with similar needs or buying characteristics. According to Statista, nearly 60% of the UK’s B2B eCommerce businesses in 2013 segmented online customers based upon their historic spending.
Minimum Order Quantity & Amount
- To maintain margins and make a profit in B2B eCommerce operations, vendors must set minimum order quantities on all their products online. Minimum order quantity & Amount encourage bulk purchasing.
A multi-seller eCommerce platform has a common product catalog where products from hundreds of individual vendors are listed. And, buyers can purchase these products with ease. The ordering process or workflow in a B2B eCommerce platform is associated with several activities like:
RFQ (Request for quotation) – As the name suggests, a buyer may send quote requests to all vendors even for products that do not exist in the eCommerce marketplace. The admin can set a minimum order quantity for RFQ and may manage all quote requests before the sellers are notified.
RFP (Request for proposal) – A wholesaler or manufacturer sends a request for a proposal to the buyers for a certain product or service. It is a common but essential feature of workflow in a B2B eCommerce marketplace.
Auction – It enables vendors to auction products of their choice enticing several buyers to bid on them. Keeping an auction accelerates the vendor sales, upselling underlying stocks, and staying competitive in a B2B eCommerce marketplace.
Bidding – Bidding is what the buyers do on products added for an auction by their respective vendors. Along with the auction, bidding becomes an integral part of improving cash flow in a marketplace.
Order negotiations – In a B2B eCommerce platform, the ordering process or buyer-seller interactions involve several order negotiations before the final purchase.
Grow Your Marketplace's Reach With Cutting-Edge Mobile Apps
FlightsLogic's brings your B2B eCommerce marketplace to your customer’s fingertips with dedicated mobile apps. The perfect combination of ‘Buyer’ and ‘Seller’ apps provides an interactive experience to the end-users.
We develop mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms that can be customized according to your business requirements. By integrating mobile apps in the marketing strategy, businesses can reach newer demographics and multiply their sales substantially.
Mobile apps’ influence is everywhere and the B2B market is no exception. Mobile-savvy millennials make up the largest share of B2B buyers and mobile commerce (mCommerce) accounts for 33% of all B2B sales.
The Future of B2B or B2C Lies in Online Marketplaces
While brick and mortar stores won't disappear overnight, B2B players need to reckon the power of online marketplaces. Why? Here's why:
- B2B eCommerce enables organizations to scale rapidly by introducing new sales channels and constantly reaching out to new market segments.
Make Data-Driven Decision
- Accelerate your growth by bringing clarity to the customer journey with Firebase and Google Analytics.
More Values To Customers
- B2B eCommerce elevates the customer experience through self-service portals with an account’s order history and tracking information in an easy-to-use interface.
Better Shopping Experience
- With FlightsLogic mobile apps, you can display information in your regional language (Including RTL design flip).
New Marketing Channel
- Ecommerce mobile apps enable you to engage generation Z and millennial audiences with ease.
How to Create an Online Multi-Vendor Platform for the B2B Marketplace with FlightsLogic?
To create a B2B online marketplace, you need a B2B online marketplace platform. This platform has marketplace solutions that can manage multiple vendors. You can avail yourself of marketplace solutions from FlightsLogic.
In other words, you need a software package for a multi-vendor B2B online marketplace—a marketplace where various vendors can exchange products and stabilize your B2B marketplace platform.
Well, there are numerous open-source platforms available that allow broad scalability and transparency. You can also extend or enhance functionalities and can customize them according to your needs.