Online Ticketing System - Online Ticket booking System for your online platform
Automate bookings & payments on your travel site with our smart ticket reservation system
What Is An Online Ticketing System?
An online ticketing system streamlines how you communicate with your clients. Unlike email, it does not require the set up of multiple folder structures and color-coded tags to prioritize and track relevant client queries.
It brings in client conversations from multiple channels like phone, email, and social media into a single, easily accessible location where you get all the context you need. A good ticketing system also lets you automate routine support tasks to grow the efficiency of your team and reduce excessive workload.
Book And Sell Travel Tickets Directly From Your Travel Agency’s Back Office
FlightsLogic is an Online Ticketing System development company for tour operators and travel agencies that assist you book and sell tickets more efficiently.
FlightsLogic develops highly responsive B2B travel booking software accompanied by online booking B2C software. We integrate services from scalable travel reservation systems to advanced multi-search options together with cancel & refund options, all under one roof.
Our online ticketing module is integrated with third-party XMLs, multi MIS reporting, travel GDS, LLC, and International & Domestic.
Our travel portal development is highly optimized with wide-ranging distribution capabilities through travel agent portal, internet booking engine, B2B sales channel, corporate booking engine, etc.
Travel portal enables businesses and customers to directly reserve flights and hotel tickets by generating higher revenue as profits which are not shared with other agents.
FlightsLogic Online ticket booking application development enables your customers to book tickets for multiple destinations and routes. By using this application, your client can schedule their destination, view the availability of the seat, view the interactive seat map, and select their choice of seat. Moreover, it allows your customers to organize trips and daily shuttles effortlessly.
With the advancement of top travel technology and mobility solutions, agencies are using online ticket booking software, wherein the end customers and sub-agencies can search and reserve deals online. That's why most travel start-ups. Non-IATA and IATA agencies are going for the OTA model.
Our Online Ticketing Systems are emerging as the most liked tool among travellers mainly because of its convenience and hassle free usage. They can be integrated with mobile phones and SMS can be sent against each ticket booked. It can also send information in bulk as and when required by users and travellers.
Our Online Ticket Booking Software has gained prominence owing to the demand by travellers and companies. From ticket availability to payment to seat confirmation everything happens fast and at travellers’ convenience. Companies also get a chance to optimize their seat allocation. Our software is known for its ease of use and travellers with basic or no computer knowledge can book the tickets.
We at FlightsLogic feel elated for immersing into the ticket booking application development. Our applications are conceivable and scalable. We develop applications across various platforms like Android, iOs, etc in accordance with your typical business needs.
A Quick Look At How Online Ticketing Software Can Help You
Streamline Customer Queries
- With ticketing software, incoming queries from multiple communication channels are stored in a single common location. This way, your support agents can track, prioritize, and solve tickets without having to shuffle between multiple tools.
Access Context From One Place
- When support agents have access to previous interactions with a customer, it gives them all the factors they need to provide better answers. A ticketing software lets you access past customer conversations from any channel on a single, unified client database.
Automate Tasks For Better Efficiency
- A ticketing software lets you automate routine tasks to upgrade the efficiency and speed of responses. From assigning tickets to a particular agent to creating preset responses to frequently asked questions, to defining escalation rules if deadlines aren’t met, you can do it all.
Enable Customers To Help Themselves
- Most online ticketing software can be integrated with a knowledge base where you can publish detailed solution articles and other resources that customers can use to find important information. This helps in keeping the ticket volumes down, as it removes the need to reach out to support.
Get Insights Into Team Performance
- With help desk ticketing software, you can gauge how your support team is responding to client issues. You’ll be able to draw insights from the numerous metrics available and use this data to drive future decisions.
Improve Customer Loyalty
- With a well-organized customer support process courtesy of online ticketing software, it becomes easier to satisfy customers. These happy clients will be loyal to your brand and will help spread the word about their positive experiences.
Benefits of Using a Online Ticketing Software
- Helpdesk ticketing systems can simplify interactions between support agents and users. They also offer multi-channel interactions so the client can use their preferred platform to contact the IT support team.
Efficient Ticket Resolution
- Support agents don’t need to switch between folders and color-coded tags. As ticketing software can integrate with the support email inbox, incoming emails are automatically converted into tickets. More problems are resolved in a short amount of time.
- Ticketing systems let you prioritize your incoming tickets based on several limitations. Those issues that need immediate response will be addressed first while tickets about minor incidents will be dealt with later on.
- Ticketing systems have additional features that automate issue resolution. Once the software receives a ticket from a specific email, a preset action can be prompted. This saves the IT support team a lot of time and enhances their productivity. In addition, some helpdesk software also gives customers the opportunity to find solutions to their queries from an internal knowledge base.
SLAs, Monitoring, and Reporting
- SLA or Service Level Agreement is a contract that sets expectations between users and service providers to ensure a smooth business transaction. A good helpdesk management system has SLA policies in place. Ticketing systems also have modules for monitoring and reporting to track the IT support agents’ activities.
Enhanced Customer Retention
- Our ticketing software can enhance the quality of client support, which makes customers happy. As the level of customer satisfaction increases, they’ll continue using your products or services.
- Some help desk software can detect keywords from the customer’s inquiry and use machine learning techniques to come up with the needed solutions. This lessens the workload of your service desk agents, saving much of their time.
Service Desk Efficiency
- Ticketing software removes inconvenience by putting all customer data, ticket status, priorities, tags, and labels in one central location. Various communication channels like phone, live chat, and emails are available in one platform so your support team can easily manage issues regardless of where they are sent.
FlightsLogic’s Travel Distribution API Suite
- More than 700+ airlines including GDS carriers and low-cost carriers (LCCs) connecting various destinations in 170+ countries.
- A total of 130,000+ accommodations including hotels, motels, villas, and hostels are available on our travel distribution platform.
- Global vehicle inventory for rentals, aggregated through top consolidators across the globe available to agents and platforms.
- Top class inventory of transfers aggregated through top consolidators including the regional suppliers at niche geographies.
- A rich inventory of activities, curated through the best-recommended sources by thousands of travelers for unique experiences.
- High-end support systems with tech stacks dedicated to travel agents and DMCs during the integration and post-production.
Choosing the right ticketing software for your business
Type of support
- How do your customers contact you? Do they reach out to you via phone or email, or do they prefer to chat with your agents on your website or social media handles? Based on the resources you have set up for customer support, you need to look at a ticketing system that is optimized to handle the different communication platforms you offer.
Ease of use
- The more usable and intuitive a helpdesk ticketing software is, the easier it is for your support agents to pick up the different nuances required to handle customer queries. A simple, uncomplicated UI will also make sure your agents don’t have to spend long hours on training and education. They can get started right away.
- Compare and contrast the different online ticketing software in the market and the various pricing plans they provide. Be sure to check if their feature sets are in line with your customer support requirements. If you are looking to provide B2B support, sometimes even a free helpdesk software will suffice.
Why FlightsLogic's Ticketing System?
Omnichannel Ticket Management System
- FlightsLogic offers a unique and flexible ticketing system that allows you to manage tickets, interactions, and conversations across channels with complete interaction history across all touchpoints, along with escalations, and highlighted open tickets in a single window.
Enterprise-Grade Ticketing System Features
- FlightsLogic provides comprehensive enterprise-grade ticketing features with Unified Agent Desktop, Omnichannel Customer Support, Integration with leading CRM Applications, Ticket Prioritization, and SLA Management.
- FlightsLogic provides a PCI DSS compliant, and ISO certified multi-layered secured remote call center environment to ensure data security and customer privacy.
Key Features Of The Online Ticket Reservation System
Check the below key features that come standard with the online ticket reservation system!
- An online booking system will allow travelers to select their seats using an interactive travel map.
- Travelers book a ticket and pay both online using payment gateways
Email & SMS Notifications:
- Email and SMS notifications can be sent to travelers and admins via the ticket reservation system
- Can create routes, destination details, time, and scheduling
Fares & Tickets:
- Travel ticket rates and pricing can be managed efficiently with our travel ticket booking system
Booking Report Details:
- Reports can be created on daily basis on ticket booking
FlightsLogic, one of the best online ticketing booking portal development companies worldwide, provides an online ticket booking engine, online ticket reservation system, online booking engine integration solutions for travel booking Portal Owners and Travel Agencies with advanced travel technology solutions!