Flight Data APIs - Powerful REST API For Real-time Flight Status And Tracking Information
Flight Data APIs provides detailed data on live, airborne flights. The data is aggregated from various data partners around the world
Flight Data APIs
Flight Data APIs to track flights & compare prices from various vendors. All of the flight data derived from the APIs listed on this page is also available via committed AMQP data stream.
Responses for Flight Data by default use XML with an extended version Flight aware are XML based flight APIs that helps a developer to create apps disclose live and actual data about flight status, route, weather conditions, airport statuses and much more.
A developer can use SOAP/WSDL or REST/JSON to write queries using Flight Data APIs.
Benefits of Flight Data APIs
- Fully automated process
- Detailed flight review
- Periodical safety reports
- Engine condition monitoring.
- Secure User Access
- Safety trends
How it works?
When it comes to flight safety, there's nothing more valuable than quick representation of every moment during a flight, accurate statistics and actionable trending data. Flight Data API provides aircraft operators with valuable safety insight that delivers detailed reporting, statistics and data representation directly to your safety department, within minutes of upload.
Digital flight data downloaded from the aircraft is analyzed to regulate if deviations from structural aircraft limits or Standard Operating Procedures have occurred. The events that are monitored constitute a dynamic set continuously evolving in order to best adapt to the company procedures in place and to help in the identification and measurement of safety risks.
Who can use it?
Anyone whose business deals with aviation or the travel industry for whom it is of utmost importance that their data is accurate and complete. Clients are booking agencies, destination marketers, tour operators, airlines and airports, corporate booking platforms, tracking websites, insurance companies and countless more.
BEST 10 Flight Data APIs
4. OAG Flight Status Data
5. Skyscanner Travel APIs
6. Aviation Edge
7. Cirium Flight Stats
FlightsLogic Flight Data API is compliant with the highest security standards. It is running on Microsoft Azure cloud which enables high level on security, reliability and availability of the service.
Flightslogic has developed tools to collect and consider a vast array of aviation safety data metrics which allows you to identify existing and emerging global risks. With FlightsLogic Flight Data APIs, developers can integrate the industry's most reliable data into innovative flight applications and critical enterprise solutions.
Companies around the world use FlightsLogic APIs to incorporate FlightsLogic flight data into their systems while getting more value out of their applications and keeping development and operational costs low.
Using amass data from hundreds of sources, FlightsLogic has helped travel providers improve the traveler experience and streamline workflows with PNR monitoring, flight status updates, and airline published schedules and connections. You can use our API as per your Trips.
For any dates, airlines and even budget you will get a feedback with the best offers from multiple vendors.
The key Benefits of the Technology are:
- Fast, decisive and secure processing
- No need for additional IT infrastructure and system maintenance
- Worldwide protected access with 95% availability and guaranteed speed
- Regular automated backups of the database
- Geographically redundant storage
- Why everyone Choosing FlightsLogic Flight Data APIs?
- Innovative & Unique Features
- Latest Technologies
- Exclusive Actionable Reports
- The Right Price, Easy to Use & Maintain
- Fastest & Most Advanced Analysis
Flight Status APIs
- Flexible, easily-consumed global flight status information integrates seamlessly with actual travel tech solutions and products.
- Data barley for airport operational systems, digital displays, websites, applications and reservation systems. Overlay contextual and historical data to drive predictive technology and trigger contingency plans for delays.
FlightsLogic – Database and API
- Flight Tracker API
- Airline Routes API
- Timetables API
- Nearby Airports API
- Autocomplete API
- Aviation Databases
2. Trawex Flight Data API
Trawex provide flight performance data to help the world’s leading airlines, airports and travel innovators deliver seamless experiences.
Trawex Flight Data API is effective and highly customizable solution which could analyze 100% of your flight data with minimal user interaction in easy to use and efficient way.
The platform shaft time consuming and error prone tasks and allows you to focus on investigating hazards and increase flight safety in compliance with authority regulations and following the latest guidelines.
- Fast and automatic readout and exceed disclosure process
- Detailed and collective flight readout visualizations, traces and reports
- Definite statistics and safety trends with periodical safety reports
- Perceptive web interface, secure user access and reliable data storage
What is the kind of data available at Trawex API data services?
The data in each topic has its unique parameters and data fields which focus on air traffic, accidents and audit results.
How Trawex will help you?
Trawex Flight data API provides detailed data on live, airborne flights. The data is aggregated from various data partners around the world and presented to clients through Flight Data API.
Developers use Trawex data to create applications, website plugins, efficiency analysis, and machine learning projects, insurance claims and much more. Let us know about your project and we will send you lesson of other clients using our flight status data.
- Geography: Location advice such as latitude, longitude, altitude and direction.
- Speed: steep and horizontal speed of aircraft.
- Departure and arrival: IATA codes of the departure and arrival location.
- Aircraft and flight: IATA number of flight and registration number
- Airline: IATA code of airline.
- System information: status and last updated.
3. Travelopro Flight Data API
Choose from Travelopro detailed Flight Data positions-based data or sophisticated flight events-based data services. Both live data feeds and historical data files can be configured based on the parameters you require.
Travelopro data is verified by international aviation business partners and trusted across the industry. Discover the value of Travelopro flight tracking data for your business.
Travelopro provide a stable, secure and professional flight tracking service based on the world's largest independent terrestrial ADS-B receiver network.
- Query feedback– Flight status information delivered in easily-readable XML & JSON
- Global Data forage – A complete snapshot of all current flight statuses followed by changes to flight status on a continuous basis
- Airport Delay API - Constantly updated delay status information on inbound and departing flights
- Weather API - Description and graphic drawing of weather at hundreds of cities around the world delivered on a periodic basis. Includes current weather and temperature
Source the flight tracking data you need
- Flight events data
- Flight positions data
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
4. OAG Flight Status Data
- OAG Flight Data, flights schedule data enables the world’s leading airline, airport and travel tech innovators deliver passenger services, strategies and grow.
- OAG, collect Data from every journey, every booking, every Take off and landing, departure and delay .OAG, clean data consolidate and curate into predictive tools to enable users to design innovative product, responsive services and seamless experiences.
- OAG are ahead of the game, ensuring our schedules and status details always accurate and always on time.
Benefits of OAG Flight Data API
- When your business planning pivots around schedules, you need airline data that is authentic, up to date and flexible.
- Authentic, definitive, real-time and historical flight status data helps your business react to changes and deliver an invaluable service.
- Help you find the right solution.
5. Skyscanner Travel APIs
Skyscanner Travel APIs directly connect you to all the data you need to build an ingenious website or app. Your customers will be able to take choice of the best deals on flights, hotels or car hire from wherever they are in the world - either as three independent travel solutions or integrated together.
Features of Skyscanner API
- RESTful API format, with JSON or XML feedback available
- Browse and Live prices feeds to support various development options
- Browse cache API grants broad search queries such as "What's the cheapest price from New York to anywhere, anytime in the next year?"
- Supports a variety of geo formats, for easy integration with your existing geo-tagged pages
- Continually optimized product solutions
- First class technology from the team behind Skyscanner's award winning global flight search.
6. Aviation Edge
Aviation Edge collects data from hundreds of different sources. Official authorities as well as other industry associate such as airlines and airports. This data we compile into our database.
That way Aviation Edge can deliver definite data to our clients through our API. Aside from this, we offer exhaustive support all the way during and after the implementation process.
Aviation Edge developed a combined system of software as well as manual checks to guarantee our data is always up to date. Data included in aviation Auto complete API.
- Location type: City, airport, railway, bus station, heliport, seaport, etc.
- Location data: IATA code, names, city code, country.
- Location coordinates: Latitude, longitude, timezone.
7. Cirium Flight Stats
Cirium’s flight status updates, trip changes and applicable waiver details are accessed by TMCs, OTAs, mobile developers, travel service providers, airlines, airports, aircraft manufacturers and investors in a range of delivery methods.
Features of Cirium flight Data APIs
• Hosted travel alerts
Through approach to trip alert data, deliver alerts and notifications directly to your travelers via full email/text messaging with agency branding and communications.
• Workflow tools
Use flight and trip data to monitor traveler-specific information through an online dashboard and notify travellers of trip changes and waiver eligibility during flight delays and cancellations or access reports on trip outcome and waiver eligibility.
• System integration
Integrate easy-to-configure web services into your system, designed for both irregular operations support and disruption management or access additional API services for FIDS, delay index, on-time performance and historical flight analysis.
FlightAware app grants you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation in the United States and Canada.
Track by airliner registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes accomplish flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay. Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, aspect airport delays, see nearby flights, and more!
The OpenSky API lets you recapture live airspace advice for research and non-commercial purposes. Find and track aircraft with our exhaustive database. You can also add and update information!
There are several functions accessible to retrieve state vectors, flights and tracks for the whole network, a particular sensor, or a particular aircraft. Note that the functions to recapture state vectors of sensors other than your own are rate limited Create an extraordinary customer experience.
Create a clear panel for your customers so that they can book their favorite flights for cheaper prices. This data we assemble into our database. We developed a connected system of software as well as manual checks to assurance our data is always up to date.
Aviationstack is a powerful REST API service adept of delivering real-time tracking and status information for any global flight, with a maximum delay of 30-60 seconds for every status update. Apart from live flight tracking information, aviationstack also delivers an comprehensive set of historical flight information, as well as global aviation data related to airports, airlines, routes, schedules, timetables, and iata codes, destinations, and more.
Features of Aviationstack API
- Live Flight Tracking
- Historical Flight Data
- Airline Routes Lookup
- Airport Lookup
- Airline Lookup
- Airplane Lookup
- Country Lookup